All orders have a shipping & handling cost.
All orders have a shipping & handling cost at the time of purchase.
All orders have a shipping & handling cost. At the time of purchase our shopping cart will automatically not charge a shipping & handling fee for all orders in excess of 20kgs. The reason we do this is because Australia Post is very expensive for orders over 20kgs and some large orders depending on their size will not be accepted. Silverback will be in contact with you to discuss the most cost efficient shipping & handling option, this includes using TNT, TOLL etc. Some customers prefer to use their own courier service, Silverback will work with you to achieve the cheapest and quickest delivery of your order.
- LOAD RESTRAINT
- CARGO PROTECTION
- PACKING & PACKAGING SUPPLIES
- DANGEROUS GOODS LABELS & SIGNS
- WAREHOUSE SUPPLIES
- SAFETY PRODUCTS
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE PRODUCTS
- LIFTING EQUIPMENT
- Catalogue Downloads
- Custom Pallet Angles-PDF
- Packing & Packaging Supplies-PDF
- Product Showcase-PDF
- Product Catalogue-PDF
- Liners, Bulk Bags & Covers-PDF
- Car Carriers & Towing-PDF
- Emergency Response-PDF
- Dry Bulk Liner Installation-VIDEO
- Car Carriers & Towing Product-VIDEO
- Container Management
- Contact Us